Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Measuring with Metric

In fourth grade, the measurement instruction is focused on the metric system. I found some great activities to use but not much that put everything together. So, I made an activity that includes units of length, weight/mass and capacity (meters, liters and grams). I also developed an assessment tool that matched many of the activities we did in class.
I am an Interventionist, so these were designed with my students in mind - they would be great for more hands-on learners, younger classrooms or students who benefit from modifications.
Measurement Match - MetricMeasurement Match - MetricMeasurement Match - MetricThese are some of the puzzles pieces for Measurement Match.
Check out the Measurement Assessment that I created to end the unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment