Sunday, March 10, 2013

Concept Confession

Number Two

Okay, I skipped a week . . . so I will throw two things in this post.

I have been working on a Mini Lesson to go with Patricia Polacco's  Thunder Cake! It's a cute book with some links to weather (great time of year to study that) and character development. I just posted it on TpT - but here is the character development page as a FREEBIE . . . hope you can use :)

My second concept is a social skill guide for personal space. I have a student who is struggling with knowing WHO she can hug and HOW CLOSE she can get. She wants to talk to everyone and she immediately loves every person she meets. I am sure you can think of an adult like this :) but, I need to help this girl set some limits. SO . . . I started to make a personal space guide called THE KNOW ZONES. I am still working on it, but here is a peek.


My concept confession is Thunder Cake AND Know Zones!


No comments:

Post a Comment