Monday, January 6, 2014

Forgot Your Password?!?

Have you forgotten your password? 

Tried passwords you have ALWAYS used in the past? 

Been stuck resetting your password ... over and over?

Do you have WAY TOO MANY passwords to remember? 

Sometime in the past year, I saw these really cute username/password cards that you could put on a ring and keep close at hand . . . but of course I didn't "pin" it or "tweet" it or "bookmark" it or "anything!"  So, now that I want to get organized and use them, I am stuck making my own :( 

Lucky for you, here they are, download these cards, before you pass them by and can't find them again!



You may not need all the exact ones I made, but there are some blanks at the bottom for you to personalize.

Hope they help you stay organized and may there be less resetting of passwords this year!

WARNING: I have to say this, you should not write down some of your personal passwords - banking, credit cards, etc, - I did make some cards for those but BE CAREFUL. Maybe you have a locked cabinet or desk . . . just a friendly reminder.



No comments:

Post a Comment