Thursday, January 2, 2014

Clever Conclusions

I am preparing my plans for the return to school after Winter Break . . . 


I really need to hit some inferential comprehension skills in my small group reading, so I am starting with Drawing Conclusions. Now, my students have been exposed to this within their general education classroom, but I really need to break down these higher level thinking skills. So, I am starting with a GAME - high student interest, hands-on practice and ease into the school routine :)

Many of you have probably played this game or some version of it, but I wanted some directions, ideas and student forms all in one place - so here you go - CLEVER CONCLUSIONS!






Direction Page:
Student Form:

5 comments:

  1. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.Special needs Tutor Larchmont The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for give me information on this topic. Private tutor Short Hills you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for give me information on this topic. Private tutor Georgetown you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really informative blog for students, Private tutor Squirrel Hill North keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like an educational blog which always some new information to visitors Private School in Miami, Fl and Enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete